3h ½ approx
Pick up – Drop off from your hotel
Min 1 and Max 6
WITCH MARKET & GAMARRA SHOOPING CENTER
Discount:- $12.00- $15.00
Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese Bottled water Local Train Ticket Snacks
DescriptionVisit the unique witch market of the Gamarra shopping center in Lima. We will visit the streets of this shopping center that has more than 60,000 stores to learn about local culture and lifestyle. On the other hand, we have the market of shamans or sorcerers who sell a wide variety of products, such as: potions, perfumes, herbs, plants, native fruits, stuffed animals and all kinds of objects that attract health and fortune, as well as the shops where black magic is practiced. We will take the local train back to the hotel to experience how it is the daily life of the Peruvian and live the experience as a local. Includes:
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Local Train Ticket
- 1 person: 50 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 38 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 35 USD
- 3h ½ approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 10:00
- From Monday to Sunday at 14:00