TRADITIONAL AND LOCAL MARKETS OF LIMA
We will visit a traditional market where we can learn about the native products of Peru, all this coming from the Andes and the Amazon of this beautiful country. We will have a fruit tasting so you can experience native fruits with a unique flavor. After that, we will meet with our friends from different stores in the market, to learn about our daily life in Lima.
After the traditional market, we will go to the fishing village of Chorrillos to visit the fresh fish market to learn about our seafood and the best fish to prepare the “Ceviche”, which is our national dish. We will recognize the different types of fish that we have and we will learn from our fishing friends! We will also enjoy a delicious ceviche at a local restaurant.
We end the tour visiting the highest hill in the city to have a panoramic view of Lima.
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Native fruits tasting
- 1 person: 85 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 55 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 45 USD
- 3h30 approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 09:00
- From Monday to Sunday at 14:00