THE TOP 5 MUST SEES IN LIMA
This is a perfect tour, combining the most important tourist attractions of Lima. Come and be part of this amazing experience by visiting:
Larco Museum, with its over 35,000 art pieces where we will learn about the pre-Incas cultures and their believe. This is a unique museum and it is also considered the best one in Peru and one of the top 25 museums in the whole world.
Plaza San Martín, located in the city of the kings is a beautiful square built in 1921 to celebrate the centenary of our independence from Spain. Get involved in Peruvian history by learning about the tough conflict during the process of freedom, leadershipped by Jose San Martín, Argentinian General.
Plaza Mayor or Main Square, without doubts, this is the most important square in the city, the most historical and where the conquistadors founded the Spanish capital of Peruvian Viceroyalty. Government Palace, Cathedral, City Hall are some of the building we will get to see.
The Catacombs of Lima, Spanish cemetery built underneath the church, since the believe back those times was that being buried under the church meant to be close to God and have access to heaven. Walk through its paths and be part of the history.
Magic Water Show, the largest water park in the world and its outstanding show awaits for you to make live a colorful and exciting experience!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Ticket Larco Museum
- Ticket to the catacombs
- Ticket to the Magic Water Show
- 1 person: 150 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 110 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 100 USD
- 6 hours approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 14:00