The Swamps of Lima
Visit this unique wildlife refuge in the city of Lima and enjoy the beautiful scenery, as well as observe the flora and fauna of this peaceful place.
The swamps are the refuge of thousands of birds that come to the reserve to rest and feed, perched in natural lagoons make this place a show and concert due to their songs.
We will board a small ecological boat to give a pass through the lagoon and thus be able to see the birds more closely without disturbing them and enjoying that peace that only this place can give you!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Ticket to Natural Reserve
- Boat trip
- 1 person: 65 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 50 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 45 USD
- 3h ½ approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 09:00
- From Monday to Sunday at 14:00