The Golden Route 2D/1N
Ask for the price filling the form HERE
The best of southtern Peru: Ballestas Islands, National Reserve of Paracas & Huacachina Oasis! You have 2 days in Lima? This is your chance to get to know the best of southern Peru, visiting the coastal desert and its wonderful attractions!
Visit the only oasis in America, the Huacachina waits for you to conquer you with its famous sand dunes and its beautiful lagoon in the middle of the desert, practice sandboarding with us and ride in the buggies, it is an adventure full of adrenaline! Then visit with us the most famous vineyard in Peru, TACAMA, where we will have a wine tour and a tasting of wines and piscos. Overnight for that night in a hotel around the Huacachina.
Visit the Ballestas islands in a boat ride that will allow you to see all the wildlife that this reserve protects, sea lions, penguins and hundreds of birds. After that, visit the National Reserve of Paracas to be surprised with its huge desert!
All in just 2 days!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Box breakfast (1st day)
- Breakfast (2nd day at hotel)
- Tickets & Tax to Huacachina
- Wine Tour
- Sandboarding & Buggies
- Tickets to Ballestas Islands & Boat trip
- Tickets to the National Reserve of Paracas
- Ask for the price filling the form HERE
- 2 days
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- • If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you
- • We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- • If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 07:00