SHORE EXCURSION, THE BEST OF LIMA IN 2 DAYS FROM CALLAO PORT
The best option to explore Lima in 1 day and a half!
Visit the sanctuary of Pachacamac, archaeological city built from 200 AD until the arrival of the Spanish conquerors in 1532. Visit the Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Moon and others. Then, we will have lunch at a local restaurant in one of the most popular neighborhoods of Lima. After lunch we will visit the colonial city of Lima. We will have the opportunity to visit the mysterious catacombs and the main square of Lima. To end the day, we will go to the largest water park in the world to enjoy the magic water show!
Gastronomic tour through the local markets of Lima, experience the experience as a local and enjoy the culture and history of Lima’s most popular neighborhoods.
Be part of an unforgettable experience!
- Tour Guide in English or Spanish
- Bottled water
- Tickets to Pachacamac
- Tickets to the catacombs
- Tickets to the water show
- Tasting fruit (2nd day)
- Appetizers (2nd day)
- From 2 to 4 people: 220 USD
- From 5 to 9 people: 170 USD
- From 10 to 14 people (max) 150 USD
- We go only in small groups from 2 to 14.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 08:00 (Depending on your ship arrival)