SHORE EXCURSION LIMA FULL DAY FROM CALLAO PORT
The best of Lima in a day!
Visit the sanctuary of Pachacamac, archaeological city built from 200 AD until the arrival of the Spanish conquerors in 1532. Visit the Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Moon and others.
Then, we will have lunch at a local restaurant in one of the most popular neighborhoods of Lima.
After lunch we will visit the colonial city of Lima. We will have the opportunity to visit the mysterious catacombs and the main square of Lima. To end the day, we will go to the largest water park in the world to enjoy the magic water show!
- Pick up – Drop off from your Callao Port.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Ticket to Pachacamac
- Ticket to the catacombs
- Bottled water
- Tickets to the Water Show
- 2 to 4 people: 150 USD
- 5 to 10 people: 140 USD
- 11 to 14 (max) people: 125 USD
- 9h approx.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Pick up included from Callao Port
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 08:00 (Depending on your ship arrival).