Sea Lions Sightseeing & ATV Off Road Adventure
This is a meaningful and lifetime experience! We pick you up from your accommodation and head to the South of Lima, 1 hour away from the city.
Our first stop is in Pucusana, a small fishing village where we are having a boat trip. This is a thrilling and unique adventure since we will be able to observe the sea wildlife: Sea Lions, Humboldt Penguins, Cormorants and plenty of birds. Get immersed in nature and enjoy the breeze of the Pacific along with our guide.
Later on, we head south to Cerro Azul. We are having a walk on the pier to learn about this local neighborhood and get the best picture of the outstanding landscapes. After the walking, get ready for a full adrenaline experience. Get on your ATV and drive by yourself off road, through the fields and farm houses of the countryside. We are having lunch at a local place and also trying some wine produced by the locals. Don’t miss this one in a lifetime experience!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Boat Trip to Pucusana Islands
- ATV ride off road in Cerro Azul
- 1 person: 185 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 150 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 115 USD
- 10h approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 10.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 07:00