Rainbow Mountain Excursion
Throughout your Rainbow Mountain 1 day Hike, you will hike through a vibrant green valley with the Magnificent views of snow-capped Mountains, seeing Llamas, Alpacas and Ausangate Glacier towering in the distance, on the final part, you will hike through the gorgeous red valley, where you feel as though you are on planet Mars.
Don’t miss to visit the Classic Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca).
You will be picked up from your hotel around 03:00 am arrive to Cusipata at 06:00am to have breakfast. Then, We start the trek to Rainbow Mountain, walking through a stunning scenary. Once you reach the top, you will be sorrounded by the amazing landascape that our nature offers.
After getting back to our vehicle meeting point, we will have a buffet lunch. We will back in Cusco by 03:00pm. You will be transport to the hotel.
- English speaking guide, plus an assistant guide for a big group.
- Breakfast and lunch
- Bottle of water
- Private transportation to and from your hotel in Cusco.
- Entrance fees to Rainbow Mountain.
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel.
Does not Include
- Personal trekking gear including, backpacks, trekking poles, and Trekking shoes.
- Personal riding horse. Additional horses may be rented according to the needs of the individual and group.
- From 2 to 3 people: USD 95.00 each
- From 4 to 5 people: USD 85.00 each
- From 6 to more: USD 75.00 each
- 12 hours approc
- We go only in groups from 2 to 6 people.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveller, we open a group just for you with adjusted Price.
- Pick up included from all hotels and accommodations from Historic Center of Cusco
Pick up at 03:30am