FESTIVAL OF PERUVIAN COCKTAILS – Prepare your own!
This is a unique experience since you will be able to prepare your own Peruvian drinks!
Our local guide will pick you up from your hotel to take you to the Historic Center of Lima, where we will visit the Main Square, getting to learn about the culture and traditions of Peruvians as an introduction to start the experience!
After that, we go to our workshop area, small and cozy place personalized for our visitors to prepare Pisco Sour, Passion fruit Sour and also, a wine tasting . Ending up tipsy is garanteed!
Come with us and enjoy this very interesting and fun activity!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Pisco Sour
- Maracuya Sour
- 2 to 3 person: 65 USD
- 3 to 6 people: 45 USD
- We go only in small groups from 2 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 10:00
- From Monday to Sunday at 14:00
- From Monday to Sunday at 17:00