3h ½ approx
Pick up – Drop off from your hotel
Min 1 and Max 6
PACHACAMAC SANCTUARY & PYRAMIDS
Discount:- $35.00- $40.00
Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese Bottled water Ticket to Pachacamac
DescriptionDiscover with us the largest pilgrimage center in all of South America in the 16th century. Located in the Lurín valley, it is a place considered sacred because here the cult of the most important god of the coast, Pachacamac, took place. We will visit among other places the Acllawasi or house of the chosen women and the Temple of the Sun. Both places built during the Inca period. This place had a relevant importance since it was the place of several pre-Inca cultures as well as the Inca culture itself. Finally, we will visit the museum where we will find ceramics, textiles, among other pieces found in the excavations. Includes:
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Ticket to Pachacamac
- 1 person: 80 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 45 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 40 USD
- 3h ½ approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 09:00
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 14:00