PACHACAMAC SANCTUARY & PYRAMIDS
Discover with us the largest pilgrimage center in all of South America in the 16th century.
Come explore & discover with us the mysterious temples and pyramids of the Incas in the south of Lima
We pick you up from your accommodation to head to the largest archaeological site of the whole city, located in the outskirts of Lima, this complex covers an area of almost 500 hectares. Get to visit The Temple of the Moon, The Painted Temple and spectacular Temple of the Sun.
Pachacamac is known as the largest pilgrimage center of the Incas in South America since it was the most important religious of native Peruvians. On this experience, you will be able to learn about Peruvian history and culture and above all, spend time in conection with nature in the desert of Lima
Don’t miss it!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Ticket to Pachacamac
- 1 person: 80 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 45 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 40 USD
- 3h ½ approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 09:00
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 14:00