Pachacamac Pyramids & Peruvian Dance Horse Show
Discover with us the largest pilgrimage center in all of South America in the sixteenth century.
Located in the Lurín valley, it is a place considered sacred because here the cult of the most important god of the coast, Pachacamac, was worshiped. We will visit among other places the Acllawasi or house of the chosen women and the Temple of the Sun. Both places built during the Inca period. This place had a tremendous and since it was home to several pre-Inca cultures as well as the Inca culture itself. Finally, we will visit the museum where we will find ceramics, textiles, among other pieces found in the excavations.
After Pachacamac we go to a very typical Peruvian restaurant where we will enjoy the fusion of indigenous gastronomy and we will see the Dance Horse Show!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Lunch & Peruvian Dance Horse Show
- Ticket to Pachacamac
- Bottled water
- 1 person: 100 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 90 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 75 USD
- 6h approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 10:00