One Day Excursion to Macchu Picchu (Private)
We pick you up from your hotel at 03:30 and head to Ollantaytambo where you are taking the tourist train to Aguas Calientes. Our guide will be waiting for you outside the Train Station to take you for breakfast and give you instructions.
After an early breakfast, you will take a 25 minute bus to the ruins. The buses run as a shuttle system, starting at 5:30 a.m. If you prefer, you may hike along the Inca trail instead of taking the bus. This trail will take about one hour and 30 minutes. For further instructions on the hike, be sure to consult your tour guide.
Once in Machu Picchu, you will have a two hour private, guided tour, followed by some time for you to explore on your own. If you choose to book a permit to climb Huayna Picchu (or Machu Picchu Mountain), that will be your next adventure. The Sun Gate one hour climb is also available and free to all. Usual train departure to Ollantaytambo is in the afternoon, followed by a bus to your hotel in Cusco.
One guide from our staff is picking you up from Ollantaytambo station to take you back to your hotel in Cusco.
- Professional Guide
- Train Tickets
- Shuttle bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (Back and forth)
- All entrance tickets
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Breakfast or lunch
- From 2 to 3 people: USD 295.00 each
- From 4 to 5 people: USD 275.00 each
- From 6 to more: USD 250 each
- 1 day
- We go only in groups from 2 to 6 people.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveller, we open a group just for you with adjusted Price.
- Pick up included from all hotels and accommodations from Historic Center of Cusco
- 03:30 am