Maras Salt Mines & Moray Ruins
We will pick you up at the hotel at 8:20 a.m. and leave Cusco behind to enter the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Are you ready to discover its most special corners?
The first stop will be Maras, a picturesque town surrounded by beautiful landscapes and which gives its name to the salt mines that surround it. We will go to a viewpoint to see these impressive salt quarries and discover their history for an hour. They dance from the Inca period and have transformed the physiognomy of the local landscape!
After the experience, we will head to the archaeological site of Moray. At 3,500 meters high we will find its emblematic amphitheater with circular platforms. Do you know what function the Inca civilization gave it? For an hour, we will walk through what was his experimental agricultural center.
Finally, we will make our way back to Cusco. At 2:30 p.m. we will leave you at yout hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel as long as you stay in the historic center
- 100% authorized tour guides
- Professional guide
- Tourist bus with air-conditioning
- Tourist Ticket of Cusco
- Full ticket: 130 Soles per person – about 38 USD
- Partial ticket: 70 Soles per person – about 21 USD
- Tickets for the salt mines of Maras: 10 Soles per person – about 3 USD
- * You can buy the tickets on the same day as your tour at the first tour attraction
- * Bring local currency for the entrance fees, no USD or cards are accepted
- From 2 to 3 people: USD 55.00 each
- From 4 to 5 people: USD 45.00 each
- From 6 to more: USD 38.00 each
- 5 hours approx.
- We go only in groups from 2 to 6 people.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveller, we open a group just for you with adjusted Price.
- Pick up included from all hotels and accommodations from Historic Center of Cusco