Pachacamac Pyramids, City of the Kings & Magic Water Show
The Best of Lima in a day!
We pick you up from your hotel and head to the sanctuary of Pachacamac, the pyramids and temples of the Incas built from 200 AD until the arrival of the Spanish conquerors in 1532. Visit the Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Moon and others.
Then, we will have lunch at a local restaurant in one of the most popular neighborhoods of Lima, very good food is guaranteed! After lunch we will visit the Historic Center of of Lima. Get to enjoy this beautiful part of the city where we have Main Square, Saint Martin Square and the mysterious catacombs at Saint Francis Monastery.
The cherry on the cake is the visit to the outstanding Water Show Park to see the show the beautiful fountains around.
Don’t miss this experience!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Ticket to Pachacamac.
- Ticket to the catacombs
- Ticket to the Magic Water Show
- 1 person: 230 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 150 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 145 USD
- 8 hours approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 11:00