MAGICAL & CULTURAL LIMA (FULL DAY)
The best of Lima in a day!
Visit the sanctuary of Pachacamac, archaeological city built from 200 AD until the arrival of the Spanish conquerors in 1532. Visit the Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Moon and others.
Then, we will have lunch at a local restaurant in one of the most popular neighborhoods of Lima. After lunch we will visit the colonial city of Lima. We will have the opportunity to visit the mysterious catacombs and the main square of Lima.
To end the day, we will go to the largest water park in the world to enjoy the magic water show!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Ticket to Pachacamac.
- Ticket to the catacombs
- Ticket to the Magic Water Show
- 1 person: 230 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 150 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 145 USD
- 8 hours approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 11:00