Magic Water Park and Dinner Show (Horse Dance)
This is a unique evening experience!
Come with us and visit the Magic Water Show, which is located by the Historic Center of Lima. Enjoy the show, lots of colors and music projected in the water. This is a place visited by both locals and tourists as it’s becoming a Must See in the city.
After that, we head to D’Paso restaurant where we have our Dinner Show. Enjoy the Peruvian gastronomy while seeing dancers performing amazingly for you.
All the experience is accompanied by a local tour guide!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Ticket to Magic Water Show.
- Dinner Show
- 1 person: 120 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 85 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 65 USD
- 4 hours approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 18:00