LIMA HIGHLIGHTS (ALL INCLUSIVE)
If you have only one day in Lima and want to make the most of it, this is your chance to get to know the highlights of the city! Visit with us the Huaca Pucllana, pyramid built in the year 200 d.c. for the ancient Peruvians (panoramic).
Visit the park of love, to take excellent photos with the monument “the kiss”. Visit the highest hill of the city to have a privileged view and also learn a bit of the history of Peru!
We will know the indigenous market of Lima for a tasting of native fruits. We can share with the locals a traditional lunch. We will visit the Historical Center of Lima, to see the mysterious catacombs below the San Francisco church.
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Ticket to the catacombs
- Bottled water
- 1 person: 110 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 100 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 85 USD
- 8h approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 09:00