Lima Highlights (All Inclusive)
Get the Best of Lima with us!
If you have only one day in Lima and want to make the most of it, this is your chance to get to see the highlights of the city!
We pick you up and head to Huaca Pucllana, a pyramid built in the year 200 b.c. by ancient Peruvians (panoramic), then we go to “The Park of Love” to take excellent photos with the monument “the kiss”. After, we leave Miraflores to go to a non-touristy area, this is the fishers Village of Lima, where we visit a fish Market as we learn a bit more of the everyday life of Peruvians.
After Chorrillos, we go to The bohemian district of Barranco, to see the street art and the “Bridge of Sighs”. For lunch we go to an indigenous market to try our famous and local ceviche!.
After lunch, we head to the Historic of Lima, to explore the mysterious catacombs below the San Francisco church and to have a meaningful Walking tour along with our guide. The visit to Main Square and San Martin Plaza are included on the program.
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Ticket to the catacombs
- Bottled water
- 1 person: 110 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 100 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 85 USD
- 8h approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 10:00