Lima City Tour Like a Local
This is a local life experience!
We will visit a market where we as Peruvians get all our produce to cook every single day, you will see all the native fruits, veggies and herbs we use including coca leaves. After the market we will take the metro bus, the transport system that is used by locals to get by, and it will take us to the Historic Center of Lima!
Once there, we will walk through the streets of the old town and visit the catacombs, located underneath the largest Church of Lima, San Francisco. We will visit Main Square, which is the most important Plaza of Lima. Get some tasty churros with a local guide!
- Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Metro Bus Ticket
- 1 person: 50 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 30 USD
- 4 to 10 people: 25 USD
- 3h 1/2 hours approx.
- Meeting point at Kennedy Park (At main door of “Virgen Milagrosa Church” – Miraflores
- Bring with you 15 soles or 5 USD for the ticket to the catacombs.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- From Monday to Sunday at 09:00
- From Monday to Sunday at 14:00