Lima By Night with an Expert Guide
On this night visit, you will get to learn about local life in Lima but also about the history of our beautiful country.
The historic center of Lima has been listed by UNESCO as World Heritage Site since it’s a city founded by Spaniards in 1535. You will have the chance to walk through the most popular streets with our expert guides including the exploration to the Mysterious Catacombs, which is a cemetary underneath San Francisco Church. Then, we visit Plaza Mayor to have the best views of Palace of Government, The Cathedral and the City Hall.
After a very meaningful walking along with our guide, we will finish at a local bar by San Martin Square to enjoy a local beer.
Pickup from you hotel in private transportation. On the way back, your guide will assist you to have a ride back.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Local snack.
- Ticket to the catacombs.
- 1 person: 45 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 36 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 28 USD
- 3h approx.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveller, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 16:00