Humantay Lake Trek
We pick you up your respective hotel between 4:30 to 5:00 am then we will go to the town of Mollepata by car for 2 hours where we will make a stop at the restaurant to have a delicious breakfast, which will take about an hour and then we continue in the same car for 1 more hour towards the beginning of the hike which is called Soraypampa at 3900 m, then we go to the control point to pay the entrance fee to the community (20 soles for foreign visitor and 10 soles for Peruvian).
Afterward, we get ready for the hike towards the lake Humantay for around 2 hours uphill hike a distance of 3 km. Once in Humantay Lake, you will have enough time to take pictures of the breathtaking scenery, listen to the explanations of the guide, and enjoy all the wonderful landscape of the area.
The time that you will spend at Lake Humantay is about 45 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on the weather conditions, sometimes it is cloudy, foggy or a little rainy and it is very cold in that case you may stay about 30 minutes if the weather is sunny and clear you can Stay around 1.5 hours enough time to know the lake Humantay. After we will get ready for the return hike to the car stop and it will be the end of the hike then we take the car back to Mollepata for an hour where we will stop to have a buffet lunch and then 2 more hours by car back to Cusco.
- English speaking guide
- Bottle of water
- Private transportation to and from your hotel in Cusco.
- Entrance fees.
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel.
Does not Include:
- Personal trekking gear including, backpacks, trekking poles, and Trekking shoes.
- Breakfast or lunch (We have stops at certain restaurants)
- From 2 to 3 people: USD 55.00 each
- From 4 to 5 people: USD 45.00 each
- From 6 to more: USD 38.00 each
- 12 hours approx
- We go only in groups from 2 to 6 people.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveller, we open a group just for you with adjusted Price.
- Pick up included from all hotels and accommodations from Historic Center of Cusco
- Pick up at 05:00am