History of Peruvian Flavours (Food Tour)
This is a gastronomic tour that you cannot miss!
We will visit an indigenous market in Lima where we will learn about the evolution of Peruvian food, from the time of the Incas until the arrival of the Spaniards. We will have a tasting of native fruits which are only found in Peru, and also enjoy a delicious classic ceviche!
We will also visit Chinatown and the central market of Lima to learn about the Asian influence in our cuisine. Finally, we will visit a very popular street where the best desserts of Lima are prepared. Unique experience!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Native fruits tasting.
- Classic and local ceviche at a local market.
- 1 person: 85 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 55 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 50 USD
- 4 hours approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 09:00
- From Monday to Sunday at 14:00