Ancient Pyramid & Larco Museum
Come and get to learn about the pre-Incas culture of Peru!
Visit an outstanding pyramid built by the year 200 a.c and get to the top of it to learn with our guide about the offerings given to our native gods. We also include the visit to the local museum where art pieces found in the pyramid are exhibited.
Then, we go towards the best museum in Peru and one of the 25 top museums in the whole world. Larco Museum with its more than 35,000 ceramics waits for you to show you all the magic and knowledge of our ancient cultures!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Ticket to Huallacmarca Pyramid
- Ticket to Larco Museum
- 1 person: 90 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 80 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 75 USD
- 4 hours approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 09:00
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 14:00