Caral, The Oldest Civilization of The Americas
We take you to the citadel, cradle of the oldest civilization in America, with specialized guides, who will make your trip an unforgettable experience.
We will go on a private tour to the north of Lima and after 4 hours reach the deepest part of the mountains where the sacred city of Caral is located. Guided tour with a local guide, who will explain step by step the evolutionary process of such a majestic culture.
We will eat typical Peruvian food, especially in that part of the city, seafood or Creole food, then return to Lima.
Caral is currently one of the 10 things to do in your visit to Peru!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Box breakfast & Bottled water.
- Ticket to Caral
- 1 person: 240 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 175 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 150 USD
- 10h approx.
- This is a private tour.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 06:00