From Lima: Enigmatic Nazca Lines & Huacachina Oasis
This is an exclusive way to explore the amazing south of Peru. We go on private transportation to our airport to take our flight to Nazca Lines!
We pick you up from your accommodation to start our adventure. It’s a long drive to Nazca but it worth it. While enjoying the views, our guide will give you meaningful information about Peru and its pre-hispanic cultures, including Nazca Culture.
We check in at the airport. As soon as the plane takes off, you will enjoy the magic of the Peruvian desert. Observe the 13 figures discovered in Nazca desert and get the best adventure on the air. After the flight, get your flight certificate, you will keep this trip in your heart and memory forever.
Later, we head to Ica city where we are having a local lunch, our guide will let you know the different options we have.
After lunch, we go on a thrilling adventure on the sand buggies! We will have our sandboard equipment to slide down from the sand dunes in Huacachina!
Cultural & Fun!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Flight to Nazca Lines (most modern aircrafts)
- Tickets to Nazca National Reserve
- Sandboarding in Huacahina
- Buggies in Huacachina
Does not include:
- Nazca airport tax (10 USD)
- 1 person: 600 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 395 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 375 USD
- 15h approx.
- Small groups from 1 to 6 people.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 04:30