ENIGMATIC NAZCA LINES, HUACACHINA OASIS & WINE TOUR
Fly from Ica to Nazca to avoid the long hours of travel!
With this experience you will only have to travel for 4 hours to the city of Ica and make the flight from there to Nazca, we will avoid traveling from Lima to Nazca for 7 hours!
We will arrive to the city of Ica to visit the only Oasis of America called the Huacachina, where we will practice sand boarding and have a stroll in the buggies; it will be an experience full of adrenaline and adventure.
Then we will go to the Ica aerodrome to board the flight to the Nazca lines for approximately 1 hour. Enjoy the view of the 13 figures found in the desert of Peru.
After the flight, we will go to a vineyard where the production of pisco and wine is made to have a tasting of these drinks, where we will also have lunch typical of Peru.
Enjoy this full day at the best price and with the best service!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Flight to Nazca Lines (most modern aircrafts)
- Box breakfast & Bottled water.
- Sandboarding in Huacahina
- Bigguies in Huacachina
- Wine tour & Pisco tasting
Does not include:
- Ica airport tax (10 USD)
- 1 person: 600 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 395 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 375 USD
- 13h approx.
- This is a private tour.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 06:00