Colorful & Monumental Callao
Are you ready to visit the oldest port of South America?
We pick you up and head to the Historic Center of Callao, where we will visit “Real Felipe” Fortress which is one of the biggest of the Americas, Visit the prisoner and slaves rooms and get to know about the dark side of the colonial period in Perú. Get to learn about its history and mysteries while visiting its towers and secret locations along with our tour guide.
Later on, we will visit the artsy area of Callao, where we have time to see and enjoy the beautiful graffiti or murals made by local artists. We will also visit the Historic Center of Callao, witness of multiple events in the colonial period due to its importance for the Spanish Crown. Get to see its main church “Iglesia Matriz”, the very popular “Constitución” St. and its main Square: Plaza Grau.
To finish the experience, we visit La Punta, a beautiful district by the beach, where we have a very well located viewpoint where we have a privileged view to the archipelago of Callao. Then, refresh yourself with a local beer and snacks.
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Ticket to Real Felipe Fortress
- Local beer at La Punta viewpoint
- 1 person: 90 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 75 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 65 USD
- 4h approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 10:00