Lima City of the kings & Catacombs Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel to start the activity. We will go to the historic center of Lima, a place declared by UNESCO as a “World Heritage Site”. Our first stop is at Plaza San Martín, a wonderful place designed and built to celebrate 100 years of independence from Spain.
After that, we started walking through many popular streets where we can see the contrast between colonial churches, mansions, balconies and modern stores. This is a combination that will make you enjoy this ride!
We visit the catacombs! Spanish cemeteries built under colonial churches are something you cannot miss. Dare to walk through the cemetery and learn about the fascinating history of colonial Lima! We finish the tour visiting the Plaza de Armas where we can see the Government Palace, Archbishop’s Palace and City Hall of Lima.
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Ticket to the catacombs.
- 1 person: 55 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 40 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 38 USD
- 3h ½ approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 09:00
- From Monday to Sunday at 14:00