Catacombs, Pisco Sour & Magic Water Show
We combine the best of the best. Be part of history but you will also be part of the very interesting atmosphere of the downtown. Unique experience that you cannot miss!
Enjoy the city of kings, founded by the Spaniards in 1535 right after conquering the Incas. Walk around with a local guide, visiting its main squares, churches and monuments, as well as learn and enter the mysterious colonial catacombs of Lima. Enjoy a delicious Pisco Sour, national drink of Peru, at a typical restaurant around the Plaza de Armas in Lima.
After our Pisco, we will go to the largest water park in the world to be part of the magic water show, which is one of the things you have to do when you visit Lima.
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Ticket to the catacombs
- Pisco Sour
- Ticket to the Magic Water Show
- 1 person: 75 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 60 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 50 USD
- 6 hours approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 15:00