4 hours approx
Pick up – Drop off from your hotel
Min 1 and Max 6
Casa Aliaga and Historical Buildings
Discount:- $15.00- $20.00
Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese Bottled water Ticket to Casa Aliaga Ticket to Osambela Palace Pisco Sour at Gran Hotel Bolívar
Visit with us the colonial mansions that have survived over the centuries and enjoy a delicious pisco sour in the oldest hotel in Lima.
Be one of the selected guests to Casa Aliaga and enjoy this unique place. A mansion built in the 16th century by the Aliaga family and still belongs to them. Walking through its salons and rooms along with our guide. A romantic, elegant and mysterious place that can’t be missed.
After Casa Aliaga, we visit Main Square, where we can take the best pictures of the Palace of Government, Cathedral and City Hall. Then, The Gran Hotel Bolivar awaits us to enjoy a delicious pisco sour to finish the tour in a very pleasant way.
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Ticket to Casa Aliaga.
- Ticket to Osambela Palace.
- Pisco Sour at Gran Hotel Bolívar.
- 1 person: 85 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 70 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 65 USD
- 4 hours approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 16:00.