4 hours approx
Pick up – Drop off from your hotel
Min 1 and Max 6
CASA ALIAGA AND HISTORICAL BUILDINGS
Discount:- $15.00- $20.00
Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese Bottled water Ticket to Casa Aliaga Ticket to Osambela Palace Pisco Sour at Gran Hotel Bolívar
DescriptionVisit with us the colonial mansions that have survived over the centuries and enjoy a delicious Pisco Sour in the oldest hotel of Lima. We are going to visit the Casa Aliaga and its beautiful halls; a mansion built in the 16th century by the Aliaga family and still belongs them. It´s beauty will make have a fascinating and unforgettable experience! The Osambela Palace, built in the 18th century, is a sample of the combination of architectural styles of the colonial and republican city of the kings, Lima. The Grand Hotel Bolivar is the oldest hotel in Lima, built in 1924, with a very classic neo-classical style in which we will enjoy a delicious Pisco Sour to finish the tour in a very pleasant way. Includes:
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Ticket to Casa Aliaga.
- Ticket to Osambela Palace.
- Pisco Sour at Gran Hotel Bolívar.
- 1 person: 85 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 70 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 65 USD
- 4 hours approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 16:00.