BARRANCO WALKING TOUR & POPULAR RESTO-BARS
Barranco, the Bohemian district, Come explore the artsy City of Lima by walking around its colorful streets along with a local guide. This is a unique experience where you will see Lima from a different perspective. We will take you to a local restaurant to have a Peruvian dessert called “picarones” and we will also go to a very old bar where we will have a Peruvian beer and if you want, a typical ham sandwich that is offered at that place. The Magic and color of Barranco are waiting for you!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- Peruvian dessert
- 1 person: 50 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 35 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 30 USD
- 3h approx.
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveller, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 09:00
- From Monday to Sunday at 13:00
- From Monday to Sunday at 18:00