BALLESTAS ISLANDS & NATIONAL RESERVE OF PARACAS
Be part of this great adventure away from the noise of the city!
Visit with us the beautiful city of Paracas and be part of a maritime adventure that will make you dream of nature. Visit the sea lions and the Humboldt penguins during a dream boat ride, as well as observe the famous chandelier, a figure designed in the sand dunes.
After the boat trip, we go to the National Reserve of Paracas, where can enjoy the peace of the vast desert of Perú. Paracas with its beautiful landscapes and beaches is waiting for you! Come explore and get to learn about the different ecosystems in this part of the country. We have lunch at a very nice restaurant by Paracas bay.
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Box breakfast & Bottled water.
- Boat trip to Ballestas Islands.
- Entrance fee to National Reserve of Paracas.
- Typical lunch.
- 1 person: 300 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 175 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 150 USD
- 13h approx.
- This is a private tour.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 04:30