From Lima: Ballestas Islands & Huacachina Oasis
Be part of this great adventure away from the noise of the city!
Visit with us the beautiful Port of Paracas and be part of a amazing adventure that will make you get inmerse in nature. Observe the sea lions and the Humboldt penguins during our thrilling boat trip, as well as a view of the famous chandelier, a figure designed in the sand dunes.
After the boat ride we go to the only oasis in America, the desert and oasis of Huacachina, located in the city of Ica, where you can practice sandboard and have a stroll on the buggies, a full of adrenaline adventure. Take the best pictures in the desert and live this unforgettable trip!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Boat trip to Ballestas Islands
- Sandboarding in Huacachina
- Buggies in Huacachina
- Wine Tour & Pisco tasting
- 1 person: 385 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 220 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 185 USD
- 15h approx.
- This is a private tour.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 04:30