Art & Colors in the Favelas of Lima
This is an eye-opening experience where you will be able to learn about local life and how progressive these people are.
Walk up the steep steps through the community while you are listening to our guide about the development of the “barrio”. See and get the best pictures of the art murals painted by the locals who had a very dark past, but now they have changed their lives through the art. At the end, we get to the top of the barrio to get a general view of Lima.
We run this tour along with “Color Energía ”, an organization created by local artists and neighbours of Leticia,, which is a “barrio” located on the hillsides. We support each other in this activity to promote this project as a tourist attraction. A percentage from the money you pay is going directly to the cleaness and the neighbor who comes with us on the tour.
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Professional Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Bottled water.
- 1 person: 75 USD
- 2 to 4 people: 55 USD
- 5 to 6 people: 45 USD
- 4h approx.
- We go only in groups from 1 to 10.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveller, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 09:00
- From Monday to Sunday at 13:00