6 h approx
Pick up – Drop off from your hotel
Min 1 and Max 6
Swimming with The Sea Lions & Peruvian Islands!
Discount:- $30.00- $40.00
Local Guide in Spanish, English Wetsuit Lifejacket Ticket to National Reserve Snakcs & drinks
Tax & tolls Pills for motion sickness Yacht, shared with other tourists
Are you ready for this?
This is a unique and exciting experience where you will be in contact with nature.
We pick you up from your accommodation and take you to Callao, the oldest port of South America, where we are boarding a nice yacht or speed boat for our transfer to Palomino Islands to swim with the sealions. On the way to Palomino, we will be able to observe sea birds, humboldt penguins and other Islands around such us: San Lorenzo, Cavinzas, Frontón, etc.
We also provide you with all the logistics to make your trip perfectly organized, such as: wetsuit, motion sickness pills, snacks, etc. Don’t hesitate to experience this thrilling adventure!
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Local Guide in Spanish, English.
- Ticket to National Reserve
- Snakcs & drinks
- Tax & tolls
- Pills for motion sickness
- Yacht, shared with other tourists
- 1 person: 95 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 65 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 55 USD
- 6 hours approx.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you arestaying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Saturday at 10:15