6 h approx
Pick up – Drop off from your hotel
Min 1 and Max 6
ADVENTURE AND ADRENALINE, SWIMMING WITH SEALIONS! & VISIT THE PERUVIAN ISLANDS!
Discount:- $15.00- $20.00
Local Guide in Spanish, English Wetsuit Lifejacket Ticket to National Reserve Snakcs & drinks
Tax & tolls Pills for motion sickness Yacht, shared with other tourists
DescriptionThis an amazing activity you shouldn’t miss, full of adrenaline and nature! Come with us to visit the archipelago of Lima, enjoy the breeze from the Pacific Ocean and get to swim with the sealions! These islands are the habitat of one of the largest populations of sealions in all South America. We give you all the equipment you need to make this experience one of the best moments in lifetime! And are you ready for this?
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Local Guide in Spanish, English.
- Ticket to National Reserve
- Snakcs & drinks
- Tax & tolls
- Pills for motion sickness
- Yacht, shared with other tourists
- 1 person: 150 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 135 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 130 USD
- 6 hours approx.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you arestaying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Friday at 10:30
- Saturday and Sunday at 09:00 or 13:13