SWIMMING WITH SEALIONS & PERUVIAN ISLANDS!
This an amazing activity you shouldn’t miss, full of adrenaline and nature! Come with us to visit the archipelago of Lima, enjoy the breeze from the Pacific Ocean and get to swim with the sealions! These islands are the habitat of one of the largest populations of sealions in all South America. We give you all the equipment you need to make this experience one of the best moments in lifetime! And are you ready for this?
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel.
- Local Guide in Spanish, English.
- Ticket to National Reserve
- Snakcs & drinks
- Tax & tolls
- Pills for motion sickness
- Yacht, shared with other tourists
- 1 person: 150 USD
- 2 to 3 people: 135 USD
- 4 to 6 people: 130 USD
- 6 hours approx.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you arestaying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Saturday at 10:15