From Lima: Ballestas Islands, National Reserva of Paracas, Nazca Lines & Huacachina Oasis – 2 days
Day 1: Ballestas Islands & National Reserve of Paracas
Observe the sea lions and the humbolt penguins during an exicting boat trip in the Ballestas Islands, well-known as “Mini Galapagos”. After the boat trip, we visit the National Reserve of Paracas, which is the continuation of the Atacama desert. We have a local lunch in Paracas bay with an outstanding seaview. Wine and Pisco tour and tasting. After this, we continue our journey to Nazca City. Overnight in Nazca.
Day 2: Flight to Nazca Lines & Visit to Huacachina Oasis
Enjoy the magic of the Peruvian desert. Observe the 13 figures discovered in Nazca and get the best adventure and view from the air. Later, we head to Ica city where we are having a local lunch, our guide will let you know the different options we have. After lunch, we go on a thrilling adventure on the buggy ride! We will also have our sandboarding equipment to slide down from the highest dunes in Huacachina Oasis.
After the activities, we head back to Lima.
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel
- Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Boat trip to Ballestas Islands
- Excursion in the National Reserve of Paracas
- Wine and Pisco tasting
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Nazca
- Flight over Nazca Lines
- Tickets and taxes in Huacachina Oasis
- Sandboarding & Buggies in Huacachina
- Breakfast on the first day
- Dinner on both days
- Airport tax (10 USD each)
- From 2 to 3 people: USD 730.00
- From 4 to 6 people: USD 650.00
- From 7 to 15 people: USD 580.00
- 2 days
- We go groups from 2 to 14 people
- This is a private tour
- If you are a bigger group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 04:00