From Lima: Nazca Lines, Ballestas Islands, Huacachina Oasis & Paracas (2 days)
Ask for the price filling the form HERE
Flight over the Nazca Lines, Huacachina Oasis, Ballestas Islands & National Reserve of Paracas!
Visit the Ballestas islands in a boat ride that will allow you to see all the wildlife that this reserve protects, sea lions, penguins and hundreds of birds. After that, visit the National Reserve of Paracas to be surprised with its huge desert!
Visit the only oasis in America, the Huacachina waits for you to conquer you with its famous sand dunes and its beautiful lagoon in the middle of the desert, practice sandboarding with us and ride in the buggies, it is an adventure full of adrenaline! Then visit with us the most famous vineyard in Peru, TACAMA, where we will have a wine tour and a tasting of wines and piscos. After that, we head to Nazca City to overnight there.
Overflight the Nazca Lines, rediscover the mythical figures on the Peruvian desert. After that visit the Main Plaza and have lunch at a typical restaurant. Then, we head back to Lima.
- Pick up – Drop off from your hotel
- Local Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Box breakfast (1st day)
- Breakfast (2nd day at hotel)
- Tickets & Tax to Huacachina
- Wine Tour
- Sandboarding & Buggies
- Tickets to Ballestas Islands & Boat trip
- Tickets to the National Reserve of Paracas
- Overflight to Nazca Lines
- Lunch for both days
- Airport tax (10 USD each)
- Ask for the price filling the form HERE
- 2 days
- We go only in small groups from 1 to 6.
- If you are a big group, ask for special prices and we will organize the experience for you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are a solo traveler, you join a group or we open a group just for you.
- Pick up included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima, if you are staying in a different district, a small extra fee will be charged.
- From Monday to Sunday at 07:00